New place for a friday night gathering....

Im_Me

Went to Coconut Joe's in Edgewater last night. This is the perfect location for a Friday night some time. They have two decks overlooking the river and the scallops and artichoke-spinach wontons were :lipsmakysmillie: to die for.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
It's a great place; I've suggested it before. And the lighting is good there; shouldn't need any flashlights to read your check...:evil: :love:

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think we actually discussed this when IS brought it up before. Put it on the list! That's one of the cool things about our Friday nights: trying new places that we wouldn't have thought to hit on our own. :yay:

Just for a change-up, would anyone be interested in a breakfast instead of dinner? Or is it too much to ask to get people up and out? :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Just for a change-up, would anyone be interested in a breakfast instead of dinner? Or is it too much to ask to get people up and out? :lol:

Oooh, you sweet talker you! I have been thinking about Sunday brunch at Tall Timbers or wherever but keep forgetting to hit up a companion. Love me some breakfast, so here's one taker :howdy:

Im_Me

Oooh, you sweet talker you! I have been thinking about Sunday brunch at Tall Timbers or wherever but keep forgetting to hit up a companion. Love me some breakfast, so here's one taker :howdy:

Breakfast is one of my three favorite meals too!:drool:

Im_Me

OHHH BTW Coconut Joe's had dancing going on inside last night....we could probably go straight from happy hour to cutting a rug!

bcp

In My Opinion
OHHH BTW Coconut Joe's had dancing going on inside last night....we could probably go straight from happy hour to cutting a rug!

Was there last night.
Do they keep the textiles workers in the basement?