New Polocrosse Schedule for this week

crpc

Sunday--at 1 pm at Hampton Farm in Calvert County. This is the farm RIGHT across the street from Northern HS on Flint Hill Road.

Tuesday--at 5 30/6 pm at Glennwood Farm in Upper Marlboro on the grass polocrosse field.

I realize that this is different then what we posted last week. First, we have Nationals this week in Colorado and others are going to a tourney in Florida and having practice the night before we are leaving is just too hard.

Second-- one of our young members just can not get to Glennwood on Sunday due to personal reasons. Since we can change the location w/o too much hassel---we are.

Hope to see you one or both days.

BarnBabe--got your PM. At Hampton we will probably have an extra horse for you to ride. I will double check. Also--hope you did not lose the new pink ball your dad picked up :razz: They are pricey!

ablondebarnbabe

Hope to see you one or both days.

BarnBabe--got your PM. At Hampton we will probably have an extra horse for you to ride. I will double check. Also--hope you did not lose the new pink ball your dad picked up :razz: They are pricey!

HaHa, I can't believe a bright blue ball could disapear! We looked for hours and my dad cut down a ton of brush thinking it might be in there.
If I lose the neon pink ball I think its an omen.
But wow thank you so much for seeing about a horse!
If not though, I will be there just to watch and pick up a few things that way. :smile:

bosox

Change

PRACTICE AT GLENNWOOD!!!

This could not be helped...CRPC is on the road and asked for this post. She left BlondBabe and Eventer29's friend (Nina) a msg but didn't know if anyone else was coming.

Major issues happened that forced this change w/o notice. Sorry.

Eventer29

We won't be able to make it on Tuesday this week. Any idea when/where the practices will be next week? If they are at Glenwood durring the week we may not be able to make many, but could probably do some on weekends. I talked to Michael Strider (sp?) and we may do some practicing at his family's farm as well as our place.

crpc

Eventer--I am sending you a yahoo invite. Follow the instructions on that page and you'll get the most current info.

changeling

I know this is an old post but...

Are practices still going on? I'm ready to play, have my raquet and ball just don't know where to go. (Be kind :howdy:)

Eventer29

Practices are Wed. at Hampton. I think at 6. They do weekends too but not sure if they have a set weekend schedule. We usually get a call about weekend practices. Sis has been going and taking one of my students on Wed. So I know they are at least doing Most wednesdays. Hopefully I'll be able to start going again now that kids are out of school and I can move my lessons around more. Hope to see ya there!!