New Prosecutor in Ferguson

Salmon

Maybe Mr. Bell can re-examine police brutality cases that he predecessor ignored. #handsupdontshoot
#michealbrown #endpolicemisconduct

Bell campaigned on limiting the use of cash bail, declining to charge low-level marijuana cases, ending the death penalty and “resist[ing] the Trump administration.” No other candidates are expected to be in the general election, making Bell the prosecutor-elect.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-st-louis-prosecutor-20180808-story.html?outputType=amp

glhs837

Power with Control
Maybe Mr. Bell can re-examine police brutality cases that he predecessor ignored. #handsupdontshoot
#michealbrown #endpolicemisconduct

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-st-louis-prosecutor-20180808-story.html?outputType=amp

See, I'm all about police accountability. So while I agree with looking into it, once you toss Mike Brown into it, you lose me. He tried to beat down or kill a cop and died. Tough sh^%. There's lot of times I see officer sin the wrong that I think need looked into, and lots of times deparmtents cover up for bad cops. But the Mike Brown case aint one of them.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
See, I'm all about police accountability. So while I agree with looking into it, once you toss Mike Brown into it, you lose me. He tried to beat down or kill a cop and died. Tough sh^%. There's lot of times I see officer sin the wrong that I think need looked into, and lots of times deparmtents cover up for bad cops. But the Mike Brown case aint one of them.

:yay:

Everything associated with Mike Brown, including BLM are tainted and unworthy of concern.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Everything associated with Mike Brown, including BLM are tainted and unworthy of concern.
. But looking at the bright side....look how long Mike Brown has been crime and drug free!! Give the boy a cookie.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
See, I'm all about police accountability. So while I agree with looking into it, once you toss Mike Brown into it, you lose me.

yep the Citizens of Ferguson were certainly getting ####ed hard by the police dept .... a situation in need of correcting

why wasn't anyone complaining to the so called 'Black Leaders' or Congress Critters .... this had grand standing written all over it

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
mb.jpg

Hijinx

Sorry Kyle, but this total fool running unopposed is associated with the Mike Brown incident, and his getting elected while promising, limiting the use of cash bail, declining to charge low-level marijuana cases, ending the death penalty and “resisting] the Trump administration.
should be of concern. I doubt Justice will be served very well with this man.