New republican emblem...

Spoiled

the republican national committee announced today that the republican party is changing its emblem from an elephant to a condom.

the committee chairman explained that the condom more clearly reflects the party's stance today, because a condom accepts inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually getting f-cked.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
newDEMOCRATS-copy.jpg

SamSpade

How utterly consistent with the kind of intelligent discourse I'd expect from a non-Republican.

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by Spoiled
the republican national committee announced today that the republican party is changing its emblem from an elephant to a condom.

In related news, the DNC has announced that they will be keeping their current emblem: the jackass.

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by SamSpade
How utterly consistent with the kind of intelligent discourse I'd expect from a non-Republican.

Hey!

I'm a non republican. Don't lump me in with them.

SamSpade

Originally posted by Toxick
Hey!

I'm a non republican. Don't lump me in with them.

I just didn't want to hear the excuse "hey, I'm an independent" or some such. I'm amazed at how often "independent" is used as a euphemism for non-registered person who doesn't vote but likes to complain. Or how often a person who always votes Democratic won't register as one.

soul4sale

Originally posted by SamSpade
I just didn't want to hear the excuse "hey, I'm an independent" or some such. I'm amazed at how often "independent" is used as a euphemism for non-registered person who doesn't vote but likes to complain.

Really? Cuz most people I know associate it with those who have finally figured out that there isn't much difference between the two parties. They are both run by rich boys with varying fetishes that they want to impose on everyone else. I have absolutely no respect for party politicos who use all means of acrobatic logic to defend their parties' often gaping shortcomings.

Register for the most interesting primary, I say.