New Taco Place Bryan’s Road - other faves in the area?

mslcj

Vanessa’s Sabor Latino in Bryan’s Road just opened and it’s pretty good! I’ve eaten there twice this week and it’s been busy with lots of clients. We have tried chicken tacos, birria tacos, burritos, and a quesadilla. All tasty! It’s located at 7105 Indian Head Hwy, Bryans Road, MD 20616. I also like Clarity Coffee House in Indian Head for breakfast and a good latte. Are there other favorites folks have in the Indian head/Bryan’s Road area?

Attachments

• B9E68392-916B-4C3D-BF33-99C1ED7B208B.jpeg
    B9E68392-916B-4C3D-BF33-99C1ED7B208B.jpeg
    299.3 KB · Views: 581

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Now THAT looks like a good taco place. The shabby little shacks always have the best food. There's a Korean place in Waldorf that you'd never even see if you didn't know it was there, and MAN the food is amazing.

mslcj

Now THAT looks like a good taco place. The shabby little shacks always have the best food. There's a Korean place in Waldorf that you'd never even see if you didn't know it was there, and MAN the food is amazing.
What’s it called? Also for what it’s worth it might be that I took a bad photo, it’s actually really nice! Freshly painted, new picnic tables etc.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Also for what it’s worth it might be that I took a bad photo, it’s actually really nice! Freshly painted, new picnic tables etc.

But it's no Senor Frog's.... I wasn't insulting the restaurant, I was complimenting it. :peace:

I don't remember the name of the Korean restaurant but it's on 301 in a crappy little strip mall. If I remember the name I'll post it.

Clem72

But it's no Senor Frog's.... I wasn't insulting the restaurant, I was complimenting it. :peace:

I don't remember the name of the Korean restaurant but it's on 301 in a crappy little strip mall. If I remember the name I'll post it.
Second for Waldorf crappy strip mall Korean restaurant. Also don't remember the name but I ate there while waiting for an appointment and it was very good.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
"10 Best in Waldorf?"

Wouldn't' think Waldorf had that much call.

LJ1999

Vanessa’s Sabor Latino in Bryan’s Road just opened and it’s pretty good! I’ve eaten there twice this week and it’s been busy with lots of clients. We have tried chicken tacos, birria tacos, burritos, and a quesadilla. All tasty! It’s located at 7105 Indian Head Hwy, Bryans Road, MD 20616. I also like Clarity Coffee House in Indian Head for breakfast and a good latte. Are there other favorites folks have in the Indian head/Bryan’s Road area?
I like the pizza from OBO's in Indian Head.