new tattoos

Nanny Pam

2 new tattoos 2night. the big tarentual is on my left calf and the other little one in on my left neck

Attachments

• 1350808_f520.jpg
    1350808_f520.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 120
  • How-to-Choose-Your-Spider-Tattoos2.jpg
    How-to-Choose-Your-Spider-Tattoos2.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

bcp

In My Opinion
lucky you are not married to me (for various reasons)
You would walk in with that on the neck, I would crack you with something hard and and as you laid on the floor, and I ran out the door I would be yelling,, YOU WILL THANK ME LATER

M

MidnightOil

I think you have a dyslexic neck :whistle:
Either that or you have TWO.

thurley42

HY;FR
That's an odd calf. Where we're they done at? I just finished my right sleeve Monday an I'm already starting on my left this weekend.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
lucky you are not married to me (for various reasons)
You would walk in with that on the neck, I would crack you with something hard and and as you laid on the floor, and I ran out the door I would be yelling,, YOU WILL THANK ME LATER

Take the belt sander to her :lol:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Oh Nanny that is beautiful work but so so creepy...people are going to knock the crap out of you trying to kill the one on your neck...again beautiful work but spiders are the only thing that freaks me out

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Hmm..not sure I'd want a spider anywhere on my body..real or a tat. I love the tats behind the ears, did the one on your neck hurt? I'd think that would be a painful area. I have two but want another one.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I think the pictures are to show examples :killingme

I have debated getting a black widow for awhile..I love it I just didn't wanna scare the mens :coffee:

But I have a thing for animal tats..my ex told me it was a good thing I work in an office or I would look like noahs ark :lmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Hmm..not sure I'd want a spider anywhere on my body..real or a tat. I love the tats behind the ears, did the one on your neck hurt? I'd think that would be a painful area. I have two but want another one.

:diva:
Mine was small and was over in under a half an hour, much less painful than most of the others.