new tattoos

VenusDoom

Rock Star
Someone should go with her to make sure everything is spelled correctly.
:smack:
I am going to invent a spellchecker for tattoos.... :yay:

I'm actually going this weekend to have it "fixed" for something that only you noticed and that I am not convinced is incorrect, based on my interpretation of the lyric, but as a result of you I am way too aware that it COULD be an error and therefore won't wear anything that shows it until it's "fixed".

Hank

my war

I'm actually going this weekend to have it "fixed" for something that only you noticed and that I am not convinced is incorrect, based on my interpretation of the lyric, but as a result of you I am way too aware that it COULD be an error and therefore won't wear anything that shows it until it's "fixed".

:poorbaby:

warneckutz

Opening day is April 4, 2012. Have the tarp back by then.

Hank

my war

At least it will be correct, so I will interpret this post as a "thank you, hank"....

Sweet 16

^^8^^
I don't have tats but if I got that one, it would take some getting used to. I picture me getting out of the shower, looking in the mirror and dropping dead of a heart attack before I remembered "it's just a tattoo". :faint: