New Theater

ltown81

If you had to pick the worst place for a theater in the county...I can't imagine it being any place other than the current one. A back alley behind Millision Plaza? There is no chance it could be nice.

Wonder what will be come of is when it closes? I think a "Total Wine and Spirits" would do there. Biggest liquor store I have ever seen.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
If you had to pick the worst place for a theater in the county...I can't imagine it being any place other than the current one. A back alley behind Millision Plaza? There is no chance it could be nice.

Wonder what will be come of is when it closes? I think a "Total Wine and Spirits" would do there. Biggest liquor store I have ever seen.

Didn't a lot of what is there now just grow up from what used to be there in that area? I don't remember when the LP movie theatre was built, but at one time the area surrounding it wasn't all that developed.

BernieP

Resident PIA

ever been to jersey and seen a Roger Wilco?

Cruising by last night, sign on the old one says something about new reasonable prices :)

They did lower the prices. And they have cleaned up the place quite a bit. The bathrooms are still fairly gross, but its not bad for taking the kiddo.

Interpret as they were unreasonable before and they didn't care?
Too little, too late. They should have done that years ago. Only doing it now for fear of going out of business, something else that should have happened years ago.

Goldenhawk

Interpret as they were unreasonable before and they didn't care?
Too little, too late. They should have done that years ago. Only doing it now for fear of going out of business, something else that should have happened years ago.

Amazing what competition will do.

Now if we could just get a Home Depot...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I hate going to the movie theater because people are so rude, and you can't pause the movie when you need a bathroom break or to catch what happened because the ass behind you was talking and you couldn't hear anything but their big mouth. I don't consider it good value for my entertainment dollar.

They should have a 40-and over night at the theater. I'd be more likely to go then.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I hate going to the movie theater because people are so rude, and you can't pause the movie when you need a bathroom break or to catch what happened because the ass behind you was talking and you couldn't hear anything but their big mouth. I don't consider it good value for my entertainment dollar.

They should have a 40-and over night at the theater. I'd be more likely to go then.

That is a great idea. :yay:

Hmmm. Then you'd have the over 65 crowd shouting to turn it up 'cause they can't hear it. And disturbing everyone by running to the bathroom every few minutes.

I watch my DVDs at home.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hmmm. Then you'd have the over 65 crowd shouting to turn it up 'cause they can't hear it. And disturbing everyone by running to the bathroom every few minutes.

I do that right now in the comfort of my own home. :lol:

JeJeTe

Happiness
Does the new theater have website? I couldn't find them on Fandango and I could only find their FB page when I googled them. So maybe I'm computer illiterate today because I thought it opened today.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Anyone have pictures or links to pictures of the inside?? Is it going to be like the Waldorf Theaters, Annapolis Theaters, or the same layout as the current theater?