New Thread

Great avatar. :yay:

Thank you. Oh and I love socks too :yay:

Don't get your panties twisted SluttPuppy.

then who is the fake you? or the former real you? :tap:

i'm scurred

:evil:

:bs: If it was the real Kris, you'd have 14 paragraphs explaining why you are the real you.

:rolleyes:

I didn't say I was "Kris", my name is Kris10 and this is the real me. Keep up, geez.

i hate low quality MPDs :frown:

Yo, Betizzle...watch it...aight?! :boxing:

Thank you very much for noticing :blush:

:yeahthat: I hate low quality imitations. I mean, sheesh... if you're gonna pretend to be me at least throw in some ... and some big words!

:killingme

That's freaking hilarious, so I'm guessing because I have a pig as my avatar and my username has "Kris" in it I must be trying to be an MPD of you. Pshhhh, how about trying to say my user name outloud...go on, say it...Kris10. What's that sound like to you? An actual name? YES, my name. My REAL name.

But if you're offended by the pig in my avatar, I guess I could change it for you :yay:

By the way, I like your shoe collection :smile:

VenusDoom

Rock Star
:killingme

That's freaking hilarious, so I'm guessing because I have a pig as my avatar and my username has "Kris" in it I must be trying to be an MPD of you. Pshhhh, how about trying to say my user name outloud...go on, say it...Kris10. What's that sound like to you? An actual name? YES, my name. My REAL name.

But if you're offended by the pig in my avatar, I guess I could change it for you :yay:

By the way, I like your shoe collection :smile:

Well, to be honest, I didn't think you were an MPD at first, but it seems that popular belief is/was that you are and that's what I rolled with. Kris10 = Kristen. I picked up on that right away (hence, I didn't think you were an MPD.)