New to the area

Devo

West Philadelphia Raised
Hi everyone! Im new to the area, currently living in St. Leonard. I'm 24, M, single, fresh out of college. Originally from Philadelphia, PA.

Philly and SoMD are a bit different, so I'm kind of going crazy with boredum. Can someone give me ideas on things to do in the area? While in Philly, I would goto bars, restaurants, walk around the city, movies, clubs, etc.

Now I know that there arent that many things to do in SoMD that will mimick Philly's nightlife, but could someone please give me some insite?

Hi everyone! Im new to the area, currently living in St. Leonard. I'm 24, M, single, fresh out of college. Originally from Philadelphia, PA.

Philly and SoMD are a bit different, so I'm kind of going crazy with boredum. Can someone give me ideas on things to do in the area? While in Philly, I would goto bars, restaurants, walk around the city, movies, clubs, etc.

Now I know that there arent that many things to do in SoMD that will mimick Philly's nightlife, but could someone please give me some insite?

K_Jo makes a mean dip out of Philly cream cheese spread.

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..

Go to DC. It's the closest to Phillies nightlife as you may find.
And K_Jos cream cheese has a lil something extra in it.

Devo

West Philadelphia Raised
i knew about DC, Anappolis and Baltimore having the nightlife im used too, but doing that every other night is not an option. nor is doing that everyother weekend...its just too far and too much in gas.

what im really looking for is things to do in this area. im looking to meet people and just have fun mostly.

Last edited:

MrX

High Octane
Andy says Waldorf has a solid nightlife, i dont know where they hide it though.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
To make a radish rose, insert a knife into the center and twist. Then, to make it bloom, soak it in water for thirty to forty minutes.

Devo

West Philadelphia Raised
To make a radish rose, insert a knife into the center and twist. Then, to make it bloom, soak it in water for thirty to forty minutes.

no idea what this is about.

and no, i do not wear a flow pot hat. :)

however, i can frequently be seen in a Philadelphia Phillies hat.

i knew about DC, Anappolis and Baltimore having the nightlife im used too, but doing that every other night is not an option. nor is doing that everyother weekend...its just too far and too much in gas.

what im really looking for is things to do in this area. im looking to meet people and just have fun mostly.

:howdy: Sorry, I'm from the 'dorf and don't know much about Calvert/St Mary's but good luck.

Don't be scared of the 'hoodies' :razz:

:killingme The all-inclusive vacation spot of Wally-World, you really don't have to leave Waldorf unless you do federal time. :roflmao:

Go Phils......:yay:

Screw the Eagles (no offense Devo)

:howdy: Sorry, I'm from the 'dorf and don't know much about Calvert/St Mary's but good luck.

Don't be scared of the 'hoodies' :razz:

Coming from a hoodie, watch it - they'll take your virginity and your wallet at the same time. :roflmao: