New to the Forum

stonetalon

Hey everyone! I am new to the forum, however, I have met a few of you at Badgirl's Memorial Day cookout. I am Strawberrygal's husband if you all were wondering. I finally broke down and registered, hehe :yahoo: Just to let yall know who I was.

lovinmaryland

Hey everyone! I am new to the forum, however, I have met a few of you at Badgirl's Memorial Day cookout. I am Strawberrygal's husband if you all were wondering. I finally broke down and registered, hehe :yahoo: Just to let yall know who I was.

Of course I remember you :hot:

I bet Strawberry Gal will be none to pleased she cant be a naughty girl anymore... at least when you are on :whistle:

ShyGirl

Howdy!

It was nice to meet you at the cookout.

Welcome to the mayhem! :lmao:

morningbell

hmmmmmm

Hello hello! Welcome to the madness :jameo:

:lmao: