New To The Forum

S

Scaratica

Greetings Forum Folks,Happy,healthy and successfull SWM looking for some fun activities in Southern Maryland and maybe a nice good looking SWF to go dating with.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Scaratica said:
Greetings Forum Folks,Happy,healthy and successfull SWM looking for some fun activities in Southern Maryland and maybe a nice good looking SWF to go dating with.
:killingme Hey Mystical Mom here's what you were looking for :killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Scaratica said:
Okay, I hit you up to bring you back in the green. But heed my advice:

If you wouldn't walk into a party and immediately announce that you're looking for a date, don't do it on a public forum. It's just weird. Talk, mingle, get to know people naturally and let things move at their own pace.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
vraiblonde said:

If you wouldn't walk into a party and immediately announce that you're looking for a date, don't do it on a public forum. It's just weird. Talk, mingle, get to know people naturally and let things move at their own pace.
:gossip: They've been here for awhile. You'll recognize them soon enough.

sushisamba

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
vraiblonde said:

Do forum hookups really work? There should be a "Success Story" forum.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
vraiblonde said:

I think they come on here and post like that, because when newbies click on somd.com and then click on dating, this forum is the first thing to pop up, followed by the meet n greet forum, then Match.com. It implies, that this is a southern Maryland match making site to the unknowing.