New to the Lexington Park/SOMD area

Xbrand

Greets all, recently moved to this corner of the US after a divorce.

New job, New people, New Area...

So, in short, whats the deal here?

Where do people go to hang out, which are the best bars?

Who are you?

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
Xbrand said:
Greets all, recently moved to this corner of the US after a divorce.

New job, New people, New Area...

So, in short, whats the deal here?

Where do people go to hang out, which are the best bars?

Who are you?

Welcome, welcome!!! :howdy: Where did you move from? If you are used to rural type life, then you'll have no problems adjusting here. I've lived here all my life, so I'm used to good ol' SMC :huggy: However, if you're from the city, get ready for a culture shock. The most in our county is in LP or California. What are you into?

Xbrand

forever jewel said:
Welcome, welcome!!! :howdy: Where did you move from? If you are used to rural type life, then you'll have no problems adjusting here. I've lived here all my life, so I'm used to good ol' SMC :huggy: However, if you're from the city, get ready for a culture shock. The most in our county is in LP or California. What are you into?

Well, I'm sorta from all over. However, recently moved here from Jacksonville, FL. I think its possible for me to get used to an area such as this. It isn't as distracting as a metropoliton area.

What am I into? Making people laugh, good company, dance lessons (Yes, I am a white guy who is up for taking dance lessons.) Ah and cooking.

Xbrand said:
Well, I'm sorta from all over. However, recently moved here from Jacksonville, FL. I think its possible for me to get used to an area such as this. It isn't as distracting as a metropoliton area.

What am I into? Making people laugh, good company, dance lessons (Yes, I am a white guy who is up for taking dance lessons.) Ah and cooking.
Ooooo Lexi is sooo going to be all over you like lipstick on a straw...:popcorn:

B

Bronwyn

:howdy: Welcome to SM. We like to go to a bar called Toot's, but where you feel like going depends on what kind of crowd you are comfortable hanging around!

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
Xbrand said:

I think you'll fit in well. Get used to drinkin' 10 oz Buds though! :lol:

Xbrand

All very welcome suggestions, just have to find out where these places are.

Last edited:

mainman

Set Trippin
Bronwyn said:
:howdy: Welcome to SM. We like to go to a bar called Toot's, but where you feel like going depends on what kind of crowd you are comfortable hanging around!
"You're" part of "we"??? Who is responsible for sending out the memos this week? :confused:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Chasey_Lane said:
I was there over the weekend. :bubble:

I heard....well...read... :smack: ya'll better call a home boy next time, or let me know in advance, so I can come up there and look all pimp with 2 SEXY ass wimmins on my side :yay: