New to Town

Jenerator

Hey Everyone,

I just moved to California, MD and am looking for places to ride and train (I followed my husband's work out here from St. Louis, MO). I was a trainer there for Baskin Farm, an "A" barn, doing both lessons and training rides. Before that, I evented through Intermediate and trained with Olympic long listers Bill Hoos, Marty Morani, and Tiffani Loudon-Meetze.

The fun part is, right now, I don't have a horse, so if you know of someone who needs training rides or lessons, please let me know. I'm currently driving to Davidsonville, MD once a week to ride, but I'm determined to find something closer.

Thanks!

Jen

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
I have a couple horses that need riding, can't do it while I'm in a full leg cast from rupturing my Achilles tendon playing softball. I'm in Great Mills.

TraceAndM

I just had my second lesson with Jen, and wanted to let everyone know that it went great. She is ontime, if not early, and we spent almost the entire hour riding. She is very knowledgeable and she really takes the time to explain why you need to do something, which is one of the most important things in an instructor for me. I have ended my lessons feeling like I accomplished something. My horse and I both walk away sweaty, so I know we're both getting a real workout. Having gone through many instructors as I moved around, I am truly happy to have found Jen, and I can't reccommend her enough.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Great...I dont think she ever got back with me....still looking for someone to ride a 3 yr old...