• More likely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less likely

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...for anyone who intends to vote but has not yet decided.

Does Biden make Obama;

more likely for you

less likely

about the same or

it will depend on who McCain picks?

Feel free to elaborate on your thoughts.

Decideds; Please, butt out. No comments, snide remarks or observations. KEEP OUT!!!

Vince

Feel the same about Oblama. Wouldn't vote for him under any circumstances, but then I'm not crazy about the other choice. :banghead:

ImnoMensa

I dont believe the choice of Biden for VP will help Obama in the least.

Biden is boisterously anti gun, he is another so called Catholic that votes pro-choice.

Biden's plan for Iraq is to turn it into three seperate Iraq's, who will no doubt fight each other until the bitter end, or until Iran moves in and takes the whole thing. The Democrats call that foreign policy expertise.

Biden is not a big name , although he has been in the Senate about 30 years. He is not a change and hope man like Obama claims to be. he is part of the same old ,same old.
Party line voter.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Did...

I dont believe the choice of Biden for VP will help Obama in the least.

Biden is boisterously anti gun, he is another so called Catholic that votes pro-choice.

Biden's plan for Iraq is to turn it into three seperate Iraq's, who will no doubt fight each other until the bitter end, or until Iran moves in and takes the whole thing. The Democrats call that foreign policy expertise.

Biden is not a big name , although he has been in the Senate about 30 years. He is not a change and hope man like Obama claims to be. he is part of the same old ,same old.
Party line voter.

...you not read my request or simply chose to not honor it? I think your views on this matter are well known, so, please.