new wheels

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Well Hopefully next weekend will be the last time Rocky and Amira will have to HOOF A RIDE .. I Bought a trailer ...I just need to get it registered , Get electric brakes installed in my truck ..and learn how to haul it.. So I will take it for rides Empty at first ......

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
TotalControl said:
Well Hopefully next weekend will be the last time Rocky and Amira will have to HOOF A RIDE .. I Bought a trailer ...I just need to get it registered , Get electric brakes installed in my truck ..and learn how to haul it.. So I will take it for rides Empty at first ......
:clap: you're movin up pretty quick now. I'm so happy for you....and Z, of course.

mingiz

Horse Poor
TotalControl said:

You go girl. :yay: I started with a 2h bp now I'm up to 28ft GN trailer..

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
TotalControl said:

check your pm. :howdy: