New 'wonder' hair curl gadget....

Hoover

I have naturally curly hair and I hate it. Everyone always wants what they dont have. Its a pain in the butt and it used to take me an hour to blow dry straight and then curl with an iron. Now I gave into nature, cut it shorter and I just let it air dry and blow it out for special occasions.

paralegalusaf

I agree, as a former stylist, there are much better ways than knotting your hair with hot air! I bet this causes some serious damage...not from the actual dryer but when it comes time to comb it out, ouch w/split ends! Not very impressed...I'll stick with the trying the InStyle Straighter w/the round barrel that spins... The model in the video didn't hold still long enough to see the end result...probably because it wasn't that great...

Last edited:

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
I agree, as a former stylist, there are much better ways than knotting your hair with hot air! I bet this causes some serious damage...not from the actual dryer but when it comes time to comb it out, ouch w/split ends! Not very impressed...I'll stick with the trying the InStyle Straighter w/the round barrel that spins... The model in the video didn't hold still long enough to see the end result...probably because it was that great...

That was my thought exactly! I have very fine and long straight hair and this would create terrible snarls! It seemed to leave her hair looking a little thicker but kind of frizzy.