New years resolution...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...to end this one by handing some people their hats, to eat their lunch.

I am withholding names at the moment to protect the soon to be victims and to allow notification of next of kin as to the explanation for the sudden sullen expression's and surly demeanor's, not to mention the about to become relentless reality and remorseless facts of the scorecard.

Raw, naked talent and excessive hubris are about to take their rightful place at the throne. 18 holes, boys and girls, 18 holes of hell.

Let the game begin. Stay tuned.

Nupe2

Larry Gude said:

I am withholding names at the moment to protect the soon to be victims and to allow notification of next of kin as to the explanation for the sudden sullen expression's and surly demeanor's, not to mention the about to become relentless reality and remorseless facts of the scorecard.

Raw, naked talent and excessive hubris are about to take their rightful place at the throne. 18 holes, boys and girls, 18 holes of hell.

:popcorn:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Larry Gude said:

:rolleyes:(nuff said)

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Here we go...

OK, front nine;

Pete 52
Otter 50
Larry 47

Back nin........

weiefwviw:q3455gqj
aeoifdv5:m4w5vm
q9385ug65nv:a-e5nvv

Huh. Must be some sort of coding error or hardware issue?
What's wrong with this thing? :bang: :kick:

Oh well.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Larry Gude said:
OK, front nine;

Pete 52
Otter 50
Larry 47

Back nin........

weiefwviw:q3455gqj
aeoifdv5:m4w5vm
q9385ug65nv:a-e5nvv

Huh. Must be some sort of coding error or hardware issue?
But anyway, being the perfect host that I am, I backed down on the back nine and kept my guests in good spirits..Damn, I'm the man!!

:fixed:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
And for being...

...such a cordial guest, allow me to state, for the record, otter did not finish next to or next to next to last.