New York 'will soon be forced to bury bodies in a public park'

RPMDAD

Coronavirus: New York 'will soon be forced to bury bodies in a public park' as morgues are full

New York may be forced to bury the bodies corpses of those who have died after contracting coronavirus in public parks as morgues are full and temporary makeshift facilities are reaching capacity.

The city’s Council Health Committee chair Mark Levin tweeted that New York will soon start a “temporary interment” whereby “trenches will be dug for 10 caskets in a line”.

“It will be done in a dignified, orderly – and temporary – manner. But it will be tough for NYers to take,” he wrote.

He said that grieving families have reported phoning as many as half a dozen funeral homes and finding none that can help with their deceased loved ones.

“Cemeteries are not able to handle the number of burial requests and are turning most down,” Levin said.

officeguy

So the trailer leasing companies have run out of refrigerated trailers the city can lease ? I call senstionalist bullshit on that one.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
He has since walked that back.

Idiot.

I was going to say that someone had asked that question of Gov Cuomo today and he kept saying "I did not hear anything about burying bodies in a park".

I was actually on the phone, so I didn't hear the original question, but he had this look on his face when he was looking at his aides like WTF? :lmao: