New Youth Kickball League

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
St. Mary's County Department of Recreation and Parks Announces New Youth Kickball League

The St. Mary's County Recreation & Parks Youth Kickball League is a Co-Ed Recreation League for kids in grades 2 - 8. Played like baseball, the object is to score more runs than the opposing team. The spirit of this league is to ensure a fun environment and participant enjoyment.

Practice will be the week of June 18 and games will be played twice a week on weeknights from June 25 - August 9 at a location to be determined.

Walk In Registration Information

Date: Tuesday, May 22 & Thursday, May 24
Time: 6:00 - 8:00 pm

Date: Monday - Friday, May 21 - 25
Time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Fee: $60.00 (Includes a t-shirt, sportpack, and a water bottle)

To register online go to: St. Mary's County Government - Department of  Recreation and Parks .

For more information please contact Kenny Sothoron at 301-475-4200 ext. 1830 or kenny.sothoron@stmarysmd.com or Kyle Kebaugh at 301-475-4200 ext. 1803 or kyle.kebaugh@stmarysmd.com.

greytux

Kudos to the County for stepping up and backing this great summer time league. The County Recs and Parks staff did an awesome job with little time to collect the facts and stand up the league. The league was quite successful the past couple of years. It gives the kids another outlet for something do to in the summer that is fun and low pressure. It also keeps the weekends free for families and summer plans. I have helped coach the past couple of years and I thank the county for keeping this sport active in the county.