Newbie here

nrobbins

Newbie here, hello everyone! My husband and i moved to Lexington Park in December from Virginia. So peaceful here. :dye: lmao

J

jaybeeztoo

Newbie here, hello everyone! My husband and i moved to Lexington Park in December from Virginia. So peaceful here. :dye: lmao

Welcome.

One question though...how would a newbie to this forum know to call themselves a newbie? The term is slang around here.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.

Again, welcome to the area. Sit back and enjoy and put your thick skin on.

:howdy:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Welcome.

One question though...how would a newbie to this forum know to call themselves a newbie? The term is slang around here.

They're newbie's on all forums.

cattataint

Welcome.

Its a commonly used term on forums. I believe it is at least. It was used a lot on a forum for expecting mothers that I belonged to.

J

jaybeeztoo

Its a commonly used term on forums. I believe it is at least. It was used a lot on a forum for expecting mothers that I belonged to.

It was just a question. Thank you for clarifying....as well as others.

Again, welcome to Southern Maryland. I hope you enjoy it here. :yay:

Beta84

They're out to get us
Hi noobies!! Welcome! When you get harassed by the hateful people on this forum, just ignore them or laugh at them! :smile:

America's third best dream town :yay:

if you don't count crime or a bunch of other significant factors that the survey skipped over :whistle: