News on the Jussie racist MAGA attack

limblips

PREMO Member

So this independent review would be conducted by the same guy who has been doing independent reviews for Cook County for over 10 years? Of course she would be happy to have the review. I thought independent reviews were usually handled by people who were independent.

“A former prosecutor, Inspector General (Patrick) Blanchard has been conducting independent inquiries for Cook County for over a decade,” Foxx said in a statement. “Ensuring that I and my office have the community’s trust and confidence is paramount to me, which is why I invited an independent review of this matter. I welcome this investigation and pledge my full cooperation and the cooperation of my office as IG Blanchard conducts his review.”
The Cook County Inspector General's office is a watchdog for Cook County government looking to "detect, deter and prevent corruption, fraud, waste, mismanagement, unlawful political discrimination and misconduct," according to the OIIG website.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
In Demworld "independent" means "completely invested in the ideology of the far Left." Ever notice how some of the most proggy posters on here insist that they are "independent"?