Newswoman and the Mexican .

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
Boise, Idaho News, Weather and Traffic - KTRV Fox 12 - Fox 12 Morning Anchor Foils Possible Attack

This woman was one lucky lady.

A Mexican in a car he had supplied with blue and red lights attempted to pull her over. She was too smart for him, but what would he have done had she pulled over.

Well, that was sorta bizarre! I'm glad he wasn't more aggressive about trying to pull her over and that he was arrested. One down - Lord only knows how many more to go!

shmltn

Boise, Idaho News, Weather and Traffic - KTRV Fox 12 - Fox 12 Morning Anchor Foils Possible Attack

This woman was one lucky lady.

A Mexican in a car he had supplied with blue and red lights attempted to pull her over. She was too smart for him, but what would he have done had she pulled over.

Wow, my MIL lives in Idaho. I wonder if she heard about this?

It's a good thing she saw the car before hand, to know that it wasn't the right type of vehicle. Not stopping just because you know you did nothing wrong doesn't fly here in SD. The first time I was pulled over, I didn't stop for a while, until he put his siren on because I knew I hadn't done anything wrong. I had already pulled into the driveway of my complex by then but he still ticketed me for a burned out brakelight. It was a bit comical because I did everything wrong. He kept waving his flashlight in my eyes, "what color are your eyes?" "It says brown on my license" "They look more green to me" "Really? Thanks, I always wanted them to be green" I thought maybe he was flirting with me. LOL

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
"Officers say 17-year-old Israel Dominguez showed them a fake Mexican I.D. stating he was 21. He speaks no English and appears to be in the country illegally.

Dominguez was charged with felony impersonating an officer and not having a valid drivers license."

But he wasn't charged for being in the country illegally.....OK, so what happens when he's convicted....Go to jail and we feed and clothe him during his time? Does he get sent back to Mexico? Does he lose his invalid drivers license? Does he run for Congress?

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
"Officers say 17-year-old Israel Dominguez showed them a fake Mexican I.D. stating he was 21. He speaks no English and appears to be in the country illegally.

Dominguez was charged with felony impersonating an officer and not having a valid drivers license."

But he wasn't charged for being in the country illegally.....OK, so what happens when he's convicted....Go to jail and we feed and clothe him during his time? Does he get sent back to Mexico? Does he lose his invalid drivers license? Does he run for Congress?
He APPEARS to be an illegal....that doesn't mean he is. They can't charge him until they confirm that.