• Both

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Meither

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

Special_K44

The commercial with the short-haired blonde person -Do you think the person is a man or a woman? I have no preferance to either but this have become a discussion within family and friends.

Man
Woman
Transvestite
Neither

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
She (or is it "he") sorta looks like a woman, but the voice definitely sounds like a man. Your guess is as good as mine.

And to further continue the question of masculinity/femininity, how about the early morning weather chick on Channel 9. She (or is it "he") looks more like a woman, but she has some really strong male features/characteristics. She/he measures in at well above 6 foot tall.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
She (or is it "he") sorta looks like a woman, but the voice definitely sounds like a man. Your guess is as good as mine.

And to further continue the question of masculinity/femininity, how about the early morning weather chick on Channel 9. She (or is it "he") looks more like a woman, but she has some really strong male features/characteristics. She/he measures in at well above 6 foot tall.

Kim could be a man or woman :shrug:

Dork

Highlander's MPD
The commercial with the short-haired blonde person -Do you think the person is a man or a woman? I have no preferance to either but this have become a discussion within family and friends.

Man
Woman
Transvestite
Neither

It's probably one of those transgendered freaky people who will use the money he makes from doing the commercial to have his johnson removed.