Next farmer's market auction??

CountryLady

luvmyponies
Anyone know when the next auction is? Def dont need any more horses but do need some barn supplies!!

Farmers Market in Charlotte Hall

They usually have them about every 3 months, I think the last one was March 27th. ....So maybe sometime in June. I'll keep and eye out. They usually post a notice on a sign a couple weeks ahead of time.

I

ilovemyappy

The one in charlotte hall is this weekend May 29th at 10 am.

orphantiger1970

Here are the auction dates for the Farmers Market in Charlotte Hall:
(Starts at 10:00 with Tack and 1:00 for horses/ponies)

Saturday March 27th
Saturday May 29th (this weekend)
Saturday July 31st
Saturday September 25th
Saturday November 27th

I will be attending hoping to find a decent western saddle or two and a suitable mare to be used lightly in a beginners lesson program.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Here are the auction dates for the Farmers Market in Charlotte Hall:
(Starts at 10:00 with Tack and 1:00 for horses/ponies)

Saturday March 27th
Saturday May 29th (this weekend)
Saturday July 31st
Saturday September 25th
Saturday November 27th

I will be attending hoping to find a decent western saddle or two and a suitable mare to be used lightly in a beginners lesson program.

most of the saddles there are from the dealer, peter, and are cheaply made. Your best bet is buying one that someone brings in to sell, but that rarely happens. What type are you looking for? I have several nice ones im willing to sell.

I

ilovemyappy

I am selling a one year old Wintec black 17" western saddle that has barely been used. If you are interested.

orphantiger1970

most of the saddles there are from the dealer, peter, and are cheaply made. Your best bet is buying one that someone brings in to sell, but that rarely happens. What type are you looking for? I have several nice ones im willing to sell.

Good to know...I don't want/need a "dealers" deal. I was hoping to find a well-used, already broken-in western saddle or two to have as an extra around my barn should the need arise. I need a 13 or 14 incher for my smaller riders plus a 15 or 16 incher for bigger "kids"...ahem...adults LOL! If you have something along those lines that is reasonably priced then please let me know and we can go from there. THANKS!

orphantiger1970

I am selling a one year old Wintec black 17" western saddle that has barely been used. If you are interested.

Personally, I'm not interested in a WinTec. But, I do have a friend who mentioned TODAY that I need to keep an eye out for her because she is looking for one. If you'll PM me your contact info I will pass it on. THANKS!