Next to ALDI?

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
For when WaWa, Sheetz, and Burchmart just won't do.
But...but...but... they're going to have single-serve grind/brew machines from Sweden!

That I may use once to see what it's all about, then never again because it's too far for early morning coffee.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
But...but...but... they're going to have single-serve grind/brew machines from Sweden!

That I may use once to see what it's all about, then never again because it's too far for early morning coffee.

I'ma tell you, there's a C-store here that fresh grinds your coffee and brews you a cup right then and there. It is SO good! So don't turn up your nose at the fancy coffee machine.

golam

PREMO Member
I was at Aldi today and asked them, they stated they were expanding the store, more parking etc. That was from a cashier in the for what is worth category.

PeoplesElbow

I was at Aldi today and asked them, they stated they were expanding the store, more parking etc. That was from a cashier in the for what is worth category.
Most aldi's expanded their stores a two years ago. I figured ours wasn't due to not having a beer and wine section.

SamSpade

Yeah I knew about Royal Farms. I just assumed everyone saw the equipment RIGHT NEXT to the store.
I always assumed it would be another store or a fast food franchise, but ALDI is very often packed to the gills, inside and out.
An expansion would be great, it's the smallest ALDI I have ever seen.

glhs837

Power with Control
Not quite as good as Chaptico’s, but much better Potato wedges and not an hour drive
And I'm less likely to stand there for 45 minutes only to be told I'm sorry we took too many pre-orders you're just not going to get any chicken. Only happened once but that left a pretty sour taste. I don't mind that they feel pre-orders first but don't tell me for 30 minutes in line that I'm going to get chicken and then tell me that I'm not.

glhs837

Power with Control
I miss RF fried chicken but Krispy Krunchy is almost as good.
Wait are you telling me that Krispy krunchy is good chicken? The gas station that used to be a Wawa on Great Mills road as a sign up for Krispy country Chicken and I've thought about it but then I thought about it...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Wait are you telling me that Krispy krunchy is good chicken? The gas station that used to be a Wawa on Great Mills road as a sign up for Krispy country Chicken and I've thought about it but then I thought about it...

Only if it's a real one where they make the chicken fresh several times a day. Sometimes they're those lamer ones with tenders that have been there since 1985. But yes, excellent chickie :yay:

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Yeah I knew about Royal Farms. I just assumed everyone saw the equipment RIGHT NEXT to the store.
I always assumed it would be another store or a fast food franchise, but ALDI is very often packed to the gills, inside and out.
An expansion would be great, it's the smallest ALDI I have ever seen.
They (ALDI) weren't expecting to thrive as well as it's been doing here in So. MD.

I'm excited, I'm there every week - but definitely avoid it on the weekends bc it can get crowded fast. They said they'll have to close for a couple weeks in the spring when it gets to that point, but I'm sure it'll be worth it.