NFL Officiating

Cletus_Vandam

It is just too early in the season to get a read on things.... Or does the officiating SUCK this year?

I'm watching the Jets game and between the running into the kicker call and the holding call on Crumardie when the Ravens were on their goal line were ridiculous calls...

BuddyLee

Football addict
Pre-season was borderline disgusting.

The few games I watched seemed decent. A few bad calls here and there. Same ol' same ol'.

JoeR

It is just too early in the season to get a read on things.... Or does the officiating SUCK this year?

I'm watching the Jets game and between the running into the kicker call and the holding call on Crumardie when the Ravens were on their goal line were ridiculous calls...

Yea it does. Seems like a continuation from last season. That call on the running into the kicker is along the same lines as the 49er incomplete pass call. They even explained that part of the rule is the kicker has to be allowed to put his kicking foot back on the ground. Unfortunatly for Braylon Edwards he slid under him and the kickers foot landed on him. Also helped that the kicker did his best ballerina act.