NFL owners need to stop making excuses and give Colin Kaepernick a chance

22AcaciaAve

NFL owners don't need to do a damn thing about Kaepernick. He made his choices, now he has to deal with them. First of all, he just isn't that good. Is he good enough to be a backup? Sure. Probably better than some who are. Not a long term starter. But he isn't worth the bad publicity he brings. Actions have consequences. And then there is the little thing called a collusion case he has brought against the owners. I can think of no better way to get appreciation from my employer than by filing a lawsuit against him. :doh: Maybe he can win his collusion case and get some cash from the owners, big deal. His career is down the toilet and he is the one who pushed the handle. Now say it again, slowly........Actions have consequences. :wah:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Colin is an ungrateful whiny baby that was given up by his birth mother, and adopted by a loving white family. Then he met a Muslim girl. That’s all.

If you don’t like America, get the hell out, already. You can’t enjoy the freedom if you work against it. If you are an American, one must show pride in that. And, if one cannot show pride in that, then get the hell out.

I used excessive commas, just for, S,a,i,l,o,r,g,i,r,l. :roflmao:

Last edited:

BOP

Well now, shortbus...once again you've had your arse totally handed to you in a thread. Ready to give up yet..go jump off a bridge?? There is one near here..

Just don't do it during rush hour, please. That'd be awesome, thanks.

warneckutz

Good read. This charade has gone on long enough. He needs to be on a team NOW.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...cuses-and-give-colin-kaepernick-a-chance/amp/

You must be a Trigger-Bot...

At this point, nobody can be that stupid to understand it wasn't just his garbage playing but also his inability to act like a man and a professional and not whine when he didn't get his way.

Your hero sucks - if he still had a job and wasn't so horrible he wouldn't even mention all the "injustices" he's fighting for and knew nothing about until he found himself irrelevant.

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
you mean the rumors about him being wooed by the Texas Dolphins and Louisiana Lions isn't true?

I heard he was going to play for a Semi-Pro team sponsored by Rothschild's Sewage and Septic Sucking Services!

The Anaheim Honey Dippers!