NFL Red Zone Channel.......

DuffMan

Did anybody else check out the NFL Red Zone Channel this Sunday? I liked it! They went to every game when a team was driving or in the red zone with no commercial breaks that I noticed. It was channel 734 in Cavert, don't know if metrocrap got it or not.

Beta84

They're out to get us
I liked it. I guess there isn't always a game in the redzone, but they seemed to do a good job of flipping around to the potential scoring plays.

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
I have had it for the past two seasons . It's one of the best channels out there. The Game Mix channel is great for 1 o'clock games. 8 games on 1 channel...:yahoo:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Did anybody else check out the NFL Red Zone Channel this Sunday? I liked it! They went to every game when a team was driving or in the red zone with no commercial breaks that I noticed. It was channel 734 in Cavert, don't know if metrocrap got it or not.

One of the guys at work was talking about this today. Sounds good, but I don't think I'd use it very often. NFL.com banners hot plays (even though it gets in the way of seeing other scores). I'd rather switch channels and have the choice of watching this game or that one, but that's just me.