NFL Round 2...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Eagles at Saints
This might be a great game.

Seahawks at Chicago
Maybe a blowout for the Bears? Maybe Grossman plays bad enough and Hasselback plays good enough for the Hawks to win?

Colts at Ravens.
This might be a legendary game. The Colts d played lights out against one of the best offenses and running games and Peyton did nothing spectacular and they won, easy. McNair ain't going out without a fight.

Pats at Chargers
Ya' gotta like Belichick against an inexperienced Rivers.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
desertrat said:
Rivers sure doesn't look as sharp as earlier.

He hasn't had to be sharp, or poor, or excellent, no one has been able to stop LT, and when thats the case, why drop back a rookie QB "shrug:

I think Rivers will play well enough not to kill them... :yay:

I still want to see a Charger Saints Super Bowl :cheers:

C

chess

I look for Philly to win, Chicagos D to step it up, Ravens will ruin Peytons dream again, and I think LT is way to much for NE

Joebagel

I think NE can slow down LT enought to give Brady a chance.

Seahawks Bears game will boil down to who makes the least number of mistakes.

Saints vs. Eagles is going to be a great game all around.

Ravens should be able to keep Manning off the field while McNair marches down it.

My picks are Ravens Eagles NE and Seahawks.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
mainman said:
Destroyed? :confused: Don't count on it...

Something tells me da Bears O-line may not be as prepared for the game as they should be :grossmaneatinglotsofturf: :shrug:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yeah...

mainman said:
Destroyed? :confused: Don't count on it...

...I can see the hawks winning, maybe, but the only destroying I can see would be the Bears. Once again, Alexander has shown he ain't a big game back which boils it down to Matt getting it done.

I see the Bears stuffing Alexander, running Hasselback to ground and getting just enough from Rex and the running game to git er done. I would NOT want to be playing the Bears after a two week break.

Buckets

@SOMD_Nationals
Eagles over the saints.....Philly's D holds them at the end to give them the close victory; high scoring game

Bears kill the Seahawks.....I am thinking its going to be around a 27-10 ball game...Too much D in Chi.

Ravens squeek out a close one over the Colts in Baltimore........best game of the weekend by far.....Peyton's high powered O vs. The Ravens outstanding D...looking forward to it

Chargers over the Pats.......I think this one is going to be close as well. Bill B. is putting a scheme in now to limit LT to make Rivers beat them. Might not be enough for the Pats.