NFL Ticket Exchange Is Insane......

b23hqb

PREMO Member
.....ly profitable. My two seats for the Bucs, which I have had since the charter season in 1976, from the Big Sombrero to the current CITS (community investment tax stadium) cost about $3100.00. Really good seats, lower level 13 rows up 25 yard line. I locked into the same pricing for next season at the same rate. I hate pre-season, so I sold both those games for a profit of $236.00. I sold my Dallas tickets (night game (at 67 years old, I just really don't like driving to the night games anymore) for a profit of $2520.00 (somebody bought them for $1400 each), and the Miami game for $500 each, for a profit of $900.00. So I will receive a total of $3656.00 deposited into my Buc ticket account as the games are played. If they make the playoffs for a home game, at least the first one is paid for as well.

And I still have six games to attend, games that I chose, and the two prime time games remaining (NYG and NO Saints) I have had ample friends that will gladly do the driving and parking at the stadium with a free ticket on me.

P.S. - My seats for this season were practically paid for because of 2020 season COVID (I only attended one game last season), so the money already paid was transferred to this season.

Crazy what people will pay for good seats.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have said many times, if people are going to be stupid someone should be able to make money off them. Good for you for cashing in!

phreddyp

.....ly profitable. My two seats for the Bucs, which I have had since the charter season in 1976, from the Big Sombrero to the current CITS (community investment tax stadium) cost about $3100.00. Really good seats, lower level 13 rows up 25 yard line. I locked into the same pricing for next season at the same rate. I hate pre-season, so I sold both those games for a profit of $236.00. I sold my Dallas tickets (night game (at 67 years old, I just really don't like driving to the night games anymore) for a profit of $2520.00 (somebody bought them for $1400 each), and the Miami game for $500 each, for a profit of $900.00. So I will receive a total of $3656.00 deposited into my Buc ticket account as the games are played. If they make the playoffs for a home game, at least the first one is paid for as well.

And I still have six games to attend, games that I chose, and the two prime time games remaining (NYG and NO Saints) I have had ample friends that will gladly do the driving and parking at the stadium with a free ticket on me.

P.S. - My seats for this season were practically paid for because of 2020 season COVID (I only attended one game last season), so the money already paid was transferred to this season.

Crazy what people will pay for good seats.
F**k the NFL ! Nice job with the tickets though .

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I have said many times, if people are going to be stupid someone should be able to make money off them. Good for you for cashing in!
I couldn't believe it. The suggested asking price was $1505 per. I did that for about a week, then lowered it to $14500 per. they were gone that day. crazy Dallas fans.😛