Nfl!!!

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
PIT: Touchdown as time expired... WOW!

The extra point was good giving the Steelers the win over Green Bay by 1. I don't even like the Steelers but what an awesome finish!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I was flipping thru both games. What fun they were, though the chargers had me on edge cause I care about them.

Now, do the steelers have ANY hope to go to playoffs or are they done? I'm confused. I thought they were probably done.

And I think I lost every friggin game in the pool. :roflmao: There should be a special :shortbus: award for anyone that can pull that off.

Beta84

They're out to get us
I was flipping thru both games. What fun they were, though the chargers had me on edge cause I care about them.

Now, do the steelers have ANY hope to go to playoffs or are they done? I'm confused. I thought they were probably done.

And I think I lost every friggin game in the pool. :roflmao: There should be a special :shortbus: award for anyone that can pull that off.

outside shot. there are a slew of 7-7 teams right now and two 8-6 teams holding the final playoff spots. So if they win out they're 9-7 and who knows.

BuddyLee

Football addict

About a 10% chance. They need to win the last few games and they need some of the numerous wild card teams to lose.

Actually it's probably less than 10%.:lol:

JoeR

I know I was freaking out. Mike Wallace made an amazing catch. :shew:

The Packers fans that surrounded me got quiet REALLY quick. :lol:

Even more amazing is his only other catch of the game was the 60 yard TD pass from Ben on the very first play of the game.:yahoo: