Nhl 2017-18

Chris0nllyn

Going to be a good one tonight! Go Leafs!

Gino is hurting w/ a lower body injury. Not sure if he will be out there Thursday, and if so, I say we aim for the lower body!

Malkin and Hagelin are both OUT for Game 1. Likely ready to go for Game 2.

Burky is week to week, but honestly, the way Stephenson has been playing I wouldn't rush it.

Chris0nllyn

Willy is gone for 2 more games and Caps' top line looked bad last night. I thought they played well in some cases, but Ovi nor DSP had a SoG. DSP should NOT be on the top line. Personally, I think Stephenson or Oshie should be there but the second line looks real good together.

Some folks are saying Gersich or Vrana but I don't think Gersich has enough experience and while he's fast and tenacious, he made a few mistakes last night and gave the puck away. We need a good two-way forward on the top line.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Lightning! I don't care who wins Caps - Pens, just that it goes seven games and they really beat each other up.

jg21

Okay...(deep breath)... This could be the night. Do I really believe it'll happen? Nope. Seen this movie too many times. This team does seem different and Pen's defense is suspect, but that offense scares the crap out of me. Move Eller up to 2nd line C; I doubt if Backstrom plays tonight.

But man, please don't give me any more reason to hate the Penguins. C'mon boys, you can do this.

jg21

Can the Caps sweep the Lightning in TB? I certainly don't think so, but coming back to DC 1-1 is fine. Caps played great last night for a large portion of the game, but Lightning offense can explode at any time. Caps defense seems to be at another level lately, though.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Can the Caps win another game this season as the Lightning repeat their previous series with Boston? Game 1 goes to Washington. Game 2 Tonight. Go Bolts. I see at least a sixth game in this series.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Lightning! Now in this NHL playoff season of home ice meaning nothing for all the teams so far, back to Tampa to end that streak. I hope.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Well, that sucked. Congratulations to Washington. They were the better team this series.

Chris0nllyn

Well, that sucked. Congratulations to Washington. They were the better team this series.

Great series. I haven't posted because I'm way too supersticious, but again, great series. It was a roller coaster of emotion capped off with 2 fantastic games which really could have gone either way. Holtby stepped up big and is carrying around a 154 minute shutout streak.

Vegas will be a challenge, but for now, I'm enjoying this.

jg21

Haven't posted because we went to Newfoundland and got back last night at 8. Loved watching the CBC broadcasts. So nice not to have to listen to douche Pierre.

The Caps need to solve MAF. I really feel like this is their year; they seem so relentless and game 6 was the perfect example of that.

littlelady

God bless the USA
What? No I didn’t. Didn’t we just have a conversation about “what my problem is with you?” This is a prime example, you bring nothing meaningful to any conversation. Your life is so sad.

Just giving back what you gave to me. And, you think your convo with me was meaningful? Get over yourself. Thank you so much. Go Caps! Our neighbor has a flag pole with a Caps flag. I am a baseball kind of girl, but 85 yo FIL loves the caps. Go, caps!