Nhl 2017-18

MR47930

Just giving back what you gave to me. And, you think your convo with me was meaningful? Get over yourself. Thank you so much. Go Caps! Our neighbor has a flag pole with a Caps flag. I am a baseball kind of girl, but 85 yo FIL loves the caps. Go, caps!

Go off yourself

littlelady

God bless the USA
Go off yourself

Wow, considering my hub runs for military that have committed suicide because of ptsd, that was a crappy thing to say. You, obviously, don’t follow the forum, and don’t know who I/we truly are. To stay on topic. Go Caps!

And, please remember that you went after me first, troll.

Last edited:

MR47930

Wow, considering my hub runs for military that have committed suicide because of ptsd. You, obviously, don’t follow the forum, and don’t know who I/we truly are. To stay on topic. Go Caps!

No one cares about you or your husband. Enjoy your hangover you drunk hag.

littlelady

God bless the USA
No one cares about you or your husband. Enjoy your hangover you drunk hag.

You, obviously, do, or you wouldn’t respond to me. You just identified to who you really are. If you work for our gov, I am more scared now. Oh, and, do you feel better after your vent? Take care, Robin.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Great series. I haven't posted because I'm way too supersticious, but again, great series. It was a roller coaster of emotion capped off with 2 fantastic games which really could have gone either way. Holtby stepped up big and is carrying around a 154 minute shutout streak.

Vegas will be a challenge, but for now, I'm enjoying this.

Question for you and the others that stayed out: Will you continue to not post during this series because of your superstition? I see jg21's reason (excuse) for not posting. I'll just be looking in to see, because I have no interest in this final at all, other than seeing you guys react.:buddies:

Chris0nllyn

Question for you and the others that stayed out: Will you continue to not post during this series because of your superstition? I see jg21's reason (excuse) for not posting. I'll just be looking in to see, because I have no interest in this final at all, other than seeing you guys react.:buddies:

To be honest, most likely. :lol: I made a similar comment during the regular season. It seems they lose after I comment, so I stopped. I really love the hockey thread (it seems to be the most civil) but I'm too supersticious I guess. :lol:

I think it will be an awesome final. At least...I hope so.

Hank

my war
You, obviously, do, or you wouldn’t respond to me. You just identified to who you really are. If you work for our gov, I am more scared now. Oh, and, do you feel better after your vent? Take care, Robin.

Holy Fukk! Are there any threads you don't take a steaming dump in?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Holy Fukk! Are there any threads you don't take a steaming dump in?

This reply coming from a troll like you is, probably, the most hilarious post I have ever read on this forum. Sorry to invade your space, snowflake. :roflmao: :killingme: :lmao: :rolleyes: :bonk: :party: :bann:

Go, Caps!

Last edited:

jg21

I will continue to post during the finals. I have no superstitions. I'm just happy we made it to the end of the season before the vitriol started. Not surprisingly, it wasn't hockey related. The hockey fans on here all year know mutual respect and not butting in when it's not warranted. It's a hockey thread for crap's sake.

jg21

Gonna have to tighten up the D a bit. Vegas won't be pounded into submission like CBJ, Pens or Bolts. A few adjustments and I think the Caps will be fine. Figure out a way to beat that 5 man forecheck.

MR47930

Finally a weekend game where I can stay up and watch the whole thing without the 0400 wake up the following day! :bann:
Would love to be at the arena tonight, that place is going to be a madhouse. The $800+ ticket price is just to steep.