Nhl 2017-18

Grumpy

$820 to $5k each..A sports bar with a big screen tv would be just as fun, of course you wouldn't have the "I was there" bragging rights.

MR47930

$820 to $5k each..A sports bar with a big screen tv would be just as fun, of course you wouldn't have the "I was there" bragging rights.

Yea I’m not big on crowds but this seems like it would be a good time. At least 99% would be favoring the Caps so it shouldn’t be too rowdy. I’ll just sit in the basement and watch. Best seat in the whole arena is in front of the 65” HDTV laid back in the lazy-boy recliner. Beers cheaper too!

MR47930

Good W last night. Let’s not forget that Tampa won 3 straight though.
Could have done without the awkwardness of Pat Sajak stumbling through the introductions though.

MR47930

Ten times better than the high school skit Vegas does pregame.

Seemed like they just pulled him out of the stands and put a mic in his hands. They should have just done the intros, sang the anthem and dropped the puck. Sajak didn’t add anything. Glad they got the W though.

jg21

A buddy of mine suggested we send Wilson or Orpik out to check that sword wielding goober into the first row.

OldHillcrestGuy

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! I have been a diehard Cap fan for 44 years since the very beginning and have had a lot of heartbreaks over the years, but I'll be the first to admit I lost a lot of fluids last night.

LETS GO CAPS

Chris0nllyn

Met Peter Bondra last night, got his autograph, then watched the Caps become Stanley Cup champs. One of the greatest sports-related days of my life!

Plus now I can comment in this thread. (see I told you it was good luck)

Hank

my war
What a game! Nice Gentlemen's Sweep! I have been waiting a long time for this. Countless games @ The Cap Centre & DC!!! So Sweet!

jg21

Been a Caps fan since I watched one of the Wallendas (?) high wire walk across the unfinished, roofless, Capital Centre for a publicity stunt in 1972 maybe?. Spent a lot of years handing out stuff at the Liberty Bell entrance before games. We got no pay, but did get a ticket for the game, so essentially free season tickets, plus the perks of bringing a lot of Caps' souvenir stuff home. Did you know half-buried pucks make a great garden liner? Sooo many disappointing endings. This one is truly satisfying. Now sign Trotz and Carlson.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! I have been a diehard Cap fan for 44 years since the very beginning and have had a lot of heartbreaks over the years, but I'll be the first to admit I lost a lot of fluids last night.

LETS GO CAPS

Glad you finally reached the mountaintop.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
First the Philly eagles, now the Caps. I bet the Detroit Lions are feeling pretty good right about now.

Chris0nllyn

I'll be there.

How are you going...Metro? I was going to take a commuter bus but they don't have afternoon pickup anywhere near the mall. I thought about taking the water taxi from National Harbor but it's $18 and won't get me there until 9am so I'm stuck riding Metro at 5am

jg21

How are you going...Metro? I was going to take a commuter bus but they don't have afternoon pickup anywhere near the mall. I thought about taking the water taxi from National Harbor but it's $18 and won't get me there until 9am so I'm stuck riding Metro at 5am

Yeah, I'm going Metro from Branch Ave. Hoping to get a parking spot there when I get there around 9:15 or so. I'll get off at Archives and walk a few blocks to Constitution and 7th. Look for me; I'll be wearing an Ovechkin sweater...