NHL Realignment Part II

Hank

my war
NHL realignment now official: Wild card playoffs, four divisions for next season

The NHL Board of Governors has approved realignment for the 2013-14 season, sending the Detroit Red Wings and the Columbus Blue Jackets to the Eastern Conference, the Winnipeg Jets to the Western Conference and reformatting the League into four divisions – 16 teams in the East, 14 in the West.

Y! SPORTS

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
NHL realignment now official: Wild card playoffs, four divisions for next season

The NHL Board of Governors has approved realignment for the 2013-14 season, sending the Detroit Red Wings and the Columbus Blue Jackets to the Eastern Conference, the Winnipeg Jets to the Western Conference and reformatting the League into four divisions – 16 teams in the East, 14 in the West.

Y! SPORTS
This is really not that bad, now I can watch both of my favorite teams.

However it will suck now for the teams on the East, they will have to go up against that power house

Baz

This. ------------------>
The alignments look to be as good as you could hope for. Not comepletely thrilled with the playoff format, but I'll learn to live with it.

Overall: :yay:

The Caps are going to have to earn their division championships, now. :smile:

LordStanley

I know nothing
The alignments look to be as good as you could hope for. Not comepletely thrilled with the playoff format, but I'll learn to live with it.

Overall: :yay:

The Caps are going to have to earn their division championships, now. :smile:

They will have to fight for last place in the division with the Flyers next year...

OldHillcrestGuy

They will have to fight for last place in the division with the Flyers next year...

No the fight for last place will be Caps and Columbus, I hate to say it cause Im a big Cap fan, maybe we should fight it out with Columbus this year for the 1st round pick in the draft.

Baz

This. ------------------>

The Flyers usually don't have two bad seasons in a row. Not sure what their problem is this year, but I expect them to be good again next season.