Nice Clean Timothy/Grass Hay from Upstate New York

starfieldminis

We have extra hay from a recent delivery. Just arrived from upstate New York.

On hand and available immediately. Approx. 200 (40-45 lb) bales of nice, clean Timothy/Grass hay.

Pick-up is $5.00 a bale.

If needed, we can deliver to the local Southern Maryland area for $5.50 a bale.

Contact Theresa on (410) 535-9642 or Suzanne on (301) 812-0787. The hay is located in Huntingtown, MD.

SerenitStables

starfieldminis said:
We have extra hay from a recent delivery. Just arrived from upstate New York.

On hand and available immediately. Approx. 200 (40-45 lb) bales of nice, clean Timothy/Grass hay.

Pick-up is $5.00 a bale.

If needed, we can deliver to the local Southern Maryland area for $5.50 a bale.

Contact Theresa on (410) 535-9642 or Suzanne on (301) 812-0787. The hay is located in Huntingtown, MD.

I called Theresa, she is supposed to be calling me back. I want some too!! :)

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Pasofever said:
I just talked to her she is holding mine for me.. :banana:

Hey Paso, Can you give me a call. Home today cuz I pretty much had to work most of my weekend. You can catch me on my home phone or cell. :howdy:

SerenitStables

SouthernMdRocks said:
Hey Paso, Can you give me a call. Home today cuz I pretty much had to work most of my weekend. You can catch me on my home phone or cell. :howdy:

Hey SoMdRocks,

Sorry I haven't called you...I lost my cell at the barn and have been gone all day yesterday and today.

I am supposed to be getting my phone tomorrow, one of the girls found it in a field....so it'll be there in the AM. I will call you tomorrow(Tuesday).

Thanks and sorry.

~Jen~

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SerenitStables said:
Hey SoMdRocks,

Sorry I haven't called you...I lost my cell at the barn and have been gone all day yesterday and today.

I am supposed to be getting my phone tomorrow, one of the girls found it in a field....so it'll be there in the AM. I will call you tomorrow(Tuesday).

Thanks and sorry.

~Jen~

Sorry Jen she has no more hay left....I got the last 80 bales today....

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Are you getting it delivered? Or do you have to go get it. If ya need help let me know. :huggy:

Got it done today delivered and we got it in the trailer...wont hold another bale :lmao: thanks for the offer..

PS started a sinus infection today Dr gave me zithromax hope to be better by the weekend..I want to conquer that beach again :lmao:

SerenitStables

Pasofever said:
Sorry Jen she has no more hay left....I got the last 80 bales today....

Hey Paso,

It's ok. I need to talk to her about a pony too!! :smile:

I found a guy who has some that is ok, the horses like it, so it'll do until my hay man has hay.

Thanks!! :smile:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
Got it done today delivered and we got it in the trailer...wont hold another bale :lmao: thanks for the offer..

PS started a sinus infection today Dr gave me zithromax hope to be better by the weekend..I want to conquer that beach again :lmao:
with the Z pack, after that first double dose, you'll feel better by today. I speak from experience. :biggrin:
And HE!! YEAH i wanna watch you conquer that beach again :lol: Me and Chester are ready for ya. So what day are we going?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
with the Z pack, after that first double dose, you'll feel better by today. I speak from experience. :biggrin:
And HE!! YEAH i wanna watch you conquer that beach again :lol: Me and Chester are ready for ya. So what day are we going?

Took the double dose last night...actually dont have the head ache this am or the pressure when I bend over...lets watch the weather...superbowl time is good for me I know I have a sitter for mom

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
Took the double dose last night...actually dont have the head ache this am or the pressure when I bend over...lets watch the weather...superbowl time is good for me I know I have a sitter for mom
:lol: is that sunday?
i'm off friday too. :biggrin: