Nice Little Storm

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
We had quite a bit of lightning here in the 7D. Nephew says he thinks a waterspout hit their shore. There's a tree on his neighbor's roof. Don't know how much damage yet,

TPD

the poor dad
Just started here. Lights have blinked once already. Though that doesn’t have to be from the storm. We had 2 brown outs on Monday about 12 hours apart.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I need to fix my weather radio.
I must have it sent to the wrong frequency because the severe weather alarm went off 15 minutes after the storm passed.

Grumpy

5 drops of rain, little bit of thunder here outside PF. Believe another storm is supposed to head this way around 9.

mitzi

We had quite a bit of lightning here in the 7D. Nephew says he thinks a waterspout hit their shore. There's a tree on his neighbor's roof. Don't know how much damage yet,

I read a waterspout was reported down that way.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I read a waterspout was reported down that way.
Supposedly a "tree" fall on my nephew's neighbor's house. The only damage they received was a hole in the garage roof. We had a lightning strike within what appears to be 100yds according to lightningmaps.org. Will look around tomorrow for damage.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
5 drops of rain, little bit of thunder here outside PF. Believe another storm is supposed to head this way around 9.
Yeah, I didn't have much of anything over my way in PF either! I was upstairs cleaning bathrooms and missed anything we might have had.

mitzi

Supposedly a "tree" fall on my nephew's neighbor's house. The only damage they received was a hole in the garage roof. We had a lightning strike within what appears to be 100yds according to lightningmaps.org. Will look around tomorrow for damage.

I don't know what may have happened around here. I couldn't see out the window for the rain. You sound like you got it worse.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Thundered and lightninged from about 6-8pm at my house. Sky was dark as night. Lost DirecTV connection which worked out because it was around the time World News Tonight with David Muir comes on and he yells at the TV the entire time. Drives me crazy!