Nice Little Storm

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
We didn't get much here in PF. It rained and thundered, but not for long.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
more rain :(

I've been watching the storm track all afternoon, hoping to paint some floor panels for the new boat before they get carpet. We haven't gotten the first drop. The rain must've developed after the front passed us.

TPD

the poor dad
I've been watching the storm track all afternoon, hoping to paint some floor panels for the new boat before they get carpet. We haven't gotten the first drop. The rain must've developed after the front passed us.
I just got 6/10” in the last 30 minutes. Didn’t really need it but we got it.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I just got 6/10” in the last 30 minutes. Didn’t really need it but we got it.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it looks like another round is forming. I don't think I'm going to be able to fry my fish outdoors, until after 6:00pm (edit). :geek:

• Sad
Reactions: TPD

ontheriver

Could you see the other side of the river? The floor is open in my boat, although I left the bimini top up for some protection..

Unless we get another storm you should be fine. Seriously, about 4 drops of rain here. I'll probably have to water my flowers this evening. kicksrocks

TPD

the poor dad
Based on everyone's report here, it appears I am in the zone this summer for the rain.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Based on everyone's report here, it appears I am in the zone this summer for the rain.
I'm sorry to say it, but another band just formed here and is headed your way. It looks like the whole county is going to get it from this one. :ohwell:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I'm sorry to say it, but another band just formed here and is headed your way. It looks like the whole county is going to get it from this one. :ohwell:
:drummer:

NextJen

Raisin cane
Owings getting a deluge right now for about the past 15 minutes. I saw pics earlier this evening where some folks in St Mary's got golf ball sized hail.