Nice place to take pictures with horse..

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
OK..my horse will be going to his new home shortly within the next month. I would like to get some really nice pictures that are not show related of us. I have lots of show pictures but more casual moments of the bond we share.

Where is some nice places to have pictures taken. My farm is nice where I have him but very few scenic photo places.

lnmarsh

Love * Luck * Faith
OK..my horse will be going to his new home shortly within the next month. I would like to get some really nice pictures that are not show related of us. I have lots of show pictures but more casual moments of the bond we share.

Where is some nice places to have pictures taken. My farm is nice where I have him but very few scenic photo places.

Where do you live? There is Kings Landing park in Huntingtown (Calvert County). Jefferson Patterson park is in St Leonard. If you're in St Marys, you could always try Greenwell State Park (gorgeous fields and roses :smile:). I dont know if the last two allow "outsiders" to just waltz on the property, horse trailer in tow... but I know Kings Landing park does. They even have a ring, etc.

Now, I personally have never been there, but I have heard its really nice. You could always google for pics :)

highnote

Where do you live? If you're in St Marys, you could always try Greenwell State Park (gorgeous fields and roses :smile:).

You can trailer in to greenwell, but most of the picturesque areas dont allow horses (definitely not near the rose garden!) There are only a few areas they allow horses- and the beach, manor, rose garden, etc are all off-limits to equestrians.

lnmarsh

Love * Luck * Faith
You can trailer in to greenwell, but most of the picturesque areas dont allow horses (definitely not near the rose garden!) There are only a few areas they allow horses- and the beach, manor, rose garden, etc are all off-limits to equestrians.

Oh man I didnt know that... :ohwell: Thats depressing...

highnote

Its a pretty well staffed park... someone will see you if you are off the marked "equestrian" trails. They have a ranger that lives there full time (whose house is right near the manor/rose garden and a short distance from the beach) plus lots of full and part time employees on top of that. They use the site for weddings and they dont want horse poop or hoof prints in their manicured wedding areas (understandably), so they are sticklers about keeping the horses away from any and all wedding areas.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
PM SmoothMarine/Mojo.

He had some High Quality video and stills online of him and his horse. Pretty amazing personal photos of the two of them.

Once we realized he was OK (Smooth, not the horse) we were amazed.