Nickelodeon - OFF THE AIR

Pandora

From 12-3 today so the fat kids can go out and play.... :killingme

Direct TV Channel 299 - my kids have just gotten inside after being out all morning, grabbed lunch, sat on the sofa and turned on Nickelodeon only to find out they are having World Wide Day of Play... :lmao:

camily

Peace

Direct TV Channel 299 - my kids have just gotten inside after being out all morning, grabbed lunch, sat on the sofa and turned on Nickelodeon only to find out they are having World Wide Day of Play... :lmao:

I know. Mine promptly turned on Disney.

Pandora

I know. Mine promptly turned on Disney.

I've never known them to do that! What was so funny was the fact that neither of the boys have had a chance to watch TV at all this morning and when they clicked over to the channel they had that notice. :lmao: Telling them to go outside, walk the dog or do something all of which they had already done this morning.

camily

Peace
I've never known them to do that! What was so funny was the fact that neither of the boys have had a chance to watch TV at all this morning and when they clicked over to the channel they had that notice. :lmao: Telling them to go outside, walk the dog or do something all of which they had already done this morning.

Exactly. Mine were out riding bikes, feeding the rabbit, and unloading my mothers car from the church clean up day. I must say, I'm glad to be watching Spongebob again. I love that sponge!

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire

:lmao: About damn time.

I'm cheering on the fat kids to get in shape :yahoo:

I would like to work with overweight kids when I grow up.

:lmao:

BTW, struck out with the interview for Monday. Please talk to your friend. What days are your classes again? Might be forced to ask you to remain employed part-time if you can- of course, it'll be your choice.

camily

Peace
I'm cheering on the fat kids to get in shape :yahoo:

I would like to work with overweight kids when I grow up.

My son did 75 sit ups in gym last week. He told me of all the "fat" kids that couldn't even do one and were tired freom running one length of the gym. He's in 6th grade. They were doing the fitness tests. He says there are way more kids the are overweight vs. not overweight in the class. Kinda sad.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
My son did 75 sit ups in gym last week. He told me of all the "fat" kids that couldn't even do one and were tired freom running one length of the gym. He's in 6th grade. They were doing the fitness tests. He says there are way more kids the are overweight vs. not overweight in the class. Kinda sad.

That's sad...

I remembered back in the 80's and earlier, there was alot of skinny kids and adults. Now, since the 90's, there are more and more kids are getting fat because of video games are indoor. They don't want to go outside to play when they can play computer games, playstation, Xbox, etc.

catlingirl

Its pretty funny though if anyone has dish network you could always switch to Nick west while the nick east has the go out and play thingie going on.