Nicki Minaj Calls Joy Reid A ‘Coon’

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Mainly - because the flu shot protects THAT person from the flu. It hopefully - prevents that person from getting the flu, but it's largely mitigating and it doesn't stop it from spreading. NOBODY thinks that if everyone gets the flu shot, then everyone else is safe. The flu shot doesn't STOP the flu.
Again. Does it? Or maybe that person's immune system was healthy enough from the onset to fight off the flu bug to begin with, as in asymptomatic. It's the constant pushing of these type of virus "vaccines" that can be manipulated to program the population into the continued acceptance of getting a "vaccine", what is often the times, unnecessary. Many who don't get the flu shot, do not get the flu, even when exposed to someone who is sick with the flu. Many that have had the flu shot, still get the flu. The data, and presentations of symptoms, is so manipulated and subjective as it can never be made sense of or believed.

It is those that are healthy and eat a good diet that are resistant to viruses. Those that eat crap, are obese, and have constant bodily inflammations, (even without symptoms), are the ones that get sick. Which, in actuality, is the body simply trying to detoxify itself. "Vaccines" for these type of illnesses will never, and have never, worked or lived up to their hype.

SamSpade

If I may ...

Again. Does it? Or maybe that person's immune system was healthy enough from the onset to fight off the flu bug to begin with, as in asymptomatic. It's the constant pushing of these type of virus "vaccines" that can be manipulated to program the population into the continued acceptance of getting a "vaccine", what is often the times, unnecessary. Many who don't get the flu shot, do not get the flu, even when exposed to someone who is sick with the flu. Many that have had the flu shot, still get the flu. The data, and presentations of symptoms, is so manipulated and subjective as it can never be made sense of or believed.

It is those that are healthy and eat a good diet that are resistant to viruses. Those that eat crap, are obese, and have constant bodily inflammations, (even without symptoms), are the ones that get sick. Which, in actuality, is the body simply trying to detoxify itself. "Vaccines" for these type of illnesses will never, and have never, worked or lived up to their hype.

I got the flu shot for the first time in my life just last before the pandemic hit. Never saw the need. I only did it because wife wanted everyone to get the shot, and figured the best way for them to feel good about it was if Dad got it too. I did warn the technician that a few moments AFTER the shot, I was going to make a loud "scream" to scare my kids, but alas, none of them fell for it.

The IDEA at least, of a flu shot is to lower your risk of getting the flu. I never saw the point - to me, the flu was like the cold - sometimes you get it, sometimes it sucks, it's going around, be prepared to deal with it - if you get it. They are always giving shots, so you know - there ain't no cure. I've had the flu I think one time in the last fifteen years, so I'm guessing my immune system must be pretty damned solid.

STILL thinking there's no way to avoid the idea - COVID is more deadly than the normal flu. For it to be otherwise would require massive, worldwide collusion to amp up the numbers and falsify deaths, and that's just not possible.

MY POINT IS - if there were no pandemic and people were dying of the flu - because they DO - we would NOT be going around idiotically pointing fingers at the people who DID NOT GET THE FLU shot as somehow the culprits. We might shake our heads and say "why didn't they get the shot" but NOBODY thinks getting everyone the shot protects us as a whole.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

STILL thinking there's no way to avoid the idea - COVID is more deadly than the normal flu. For it to be otherwise would require massive, worldwide collusion to amp up the numbers and falsify deaths, and that's just not possible.
Let's see .... Most funding and "donations" to medical schools come from pharmaceuticals. Most all university medical research is funded by pharmaceuticals. (Pharmaceuticals include any and all associated organizations). The FDA is over 75% funded from outside sources, pharmaceuticals. The CDC holds patents on a number of viruses and their associated patented treatments, "vaccines". Doctors and other medical professionals speaking against the COVID narrative by making sound arguments backed by science are silenced, marginalized, ridiculed, and/or tend to lose their jobs or medical licence. Now add up all the countries that have a similar system setup. All doctors, researchers, scientists, in some form, are beholden to funding from forces that can and will if necessary, make fodder of them if they go astray from any public message. Also add in the government's willingness to control the population using a made up medical reason and, poof, collusion: Supported and aided by a complicit media.

Of course there is world wide collusion going on. Wake the eff up. This is the first "vaccine" in history that doesn't protect you from "the disease". When has the vaccinated ever needed protection from the un-vaccinated? NEVER! I am amazed that more people do not realize and recognize the serious gaslighting going on today.

And people don't die from the flu, or covid, they die from eating a shitty diet all their sedentary lives and their fat assed bodies can't handle all the damage and inflammation happening all at once.

And the better question instead of "why didn't they get the shot" is; Why didn't they listen to mother/grandma and eat their vegetables?

Dakota

~~~~~~~
MY POINT IS - if there were no pandemic and people were dying of the flu - because they DO - we would NOT be going around idiotically pointing fingers at the people who DID NOT GET THE FLU shot as somehow the culprits. We might shake our heads and say "why didn't they get the shot" but NOBODY thinks getting everyone the shot protects us as a whole.
You are right...

But I was thinking "hegelian dialectics" could be at play as it has manipulated many into a frenzied circular pattern of thought and action and is a Marxist tool in the tool kit, so to speak.

The media blared day and night, you are going to DIE - DIE - social distance, wash your hands, germs, germs, germs and posted a death toll calculator on the news day and night.

Later you have the media saying "this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated." Every news channel went with this.

This morning I read the highly vaccinated state of Vermont is seeing a huge spike in cases and death. The mind and social behavior of a society can be seriously distorted and that is taxing on our bodies.

It seems as if those countries who did so little have made out better than those who went full blast.

Vit D3 is said to be a factor in almost 80 percent of all covid cases. Lets face it, we have a health problem in the US and there isn't a pill for that. Lightroasted brought up some excellent points. Many of us should change.

Reactions: TPD

TPD

the poor dad
You are right...

But I was thinking "hegelian dialectics" could be at play as it has manipulated many into a frenzied circular pattern of thought and action and is a Marxist tool in the tool kit, so to speak.

The media blared day and night, you are going to DIE - DIE - social distance, wash your hands, germs, germs, germs and posted a death toll calculator on the news day and night.

Later you have the media saying "this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated." Every news channel went with this.
as Bill Maher said - the media is scaring the sh!t out of everyone.

Bill Maher scolds liberal media for ‘scaring the s—t out of people’ over COVID: ‘They’re afraid to go out'
https://www.foxnews.com/media/bill-maher-scolds-liberal-media-covid

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Al Sharpton’s Group: Nicki Minaj ‘Uninformed,’ Spread ‘False Information’

“In the wake of a week where information was reduced to memes and false information by a popular female rapper and the GOP, there needs to be a reality check on the information superhighway,” said the National Action Network in a statement that Sharpton shared on Twitter Thursday evening. “It’s imperative that credible information resonates and we not validate false narratives spread by uninformed individuals in the name of click bait.”

“Though we respect Nicki Minaj as an artist and a woman of color breaking barriers in entertainment and leading in her field,” NAN said, “we would hope that she would seek dialogue with Joy-Ann rather than denigrate her.”

But it was Reid who began the fracas by denigrating Minaj over her viral tweet about an alleged side effect of the vaccine.

“People like Nikki Minaj — I have to say this — you have a platform, sister, that is 22 million followers,” said Reid during a panel discussion on MSNBC with Charlie Sykes and Dr. Joseph Allen. “For you to use your platform to encourage our community to not protect themselves and save their lives — my God, sister — you could do better than that.”