Night Clubs

I would say clubs in southern md are:

• They have to do, its all we got

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Hell no! We need a good multi-venue club!

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Don't mess with our bars! I like to get drunk and fight

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Close them all!

Votes: 14 29.2%

• Total voters

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Re: Re: Re: The Club

Originally posted by otter
Again...since you promote the place, add to your credibility and cite who voted this "America's Number 1 club"
Hey, Otter...ready for a forum gathering here?
home.cfm

Aimhigh2000

ok

Voted Number ! in URB Magazine, probably the best magazine for urban and electronic music. As far as names of the people responsible for the illegal activities, I know several that do get into the club everyweek, and yes I know several of them travel from St. Mary's County. Trust me dear, we are well aware of who are the users and who are the dealers. And I said, no place is 100% drug free, it is all a matter of keeping control. And I really don't feel like continuing this line of wasteful breath. Just like everything, you need a little good with the bad, in moderation. But believe me, I have tossed my own friends out before. Its one of those, we know you are doing it, we just haven't caught ya yet.

Aimhigh2000

Solomons

But, Catamarans is good to sit in front of at about 1:30am if you want entertainment. You are almost assured of a good fight between a couple girls and a couple guys. LOL

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Re: ok

Originally posted by Aimhigh2000
Voted Number ! in URB Magazine, probably the best magazine for urban and electronic music. As far as names of the people responsible for the illegal activities, I know several that do get into the club everyweek, and yes I know several of them travel from St. Mary's County. Trust me dear, we are well aware of who are the users and who are the dealers. And I said, no place is 100% drug free, it is all a matter of keeping control. And I really don't feel like continuing this line of wasteful breath. Just like everything, you need a little good with the bad, in moderation. But believe me, I have tossed my own friends out before. Its one of those, we know you are doing it, we just haven't caught ya yet.
Oh, but I thought the place has changed. And now it's "best" for urban and electronic music? :confused: Make up your mind already.

Aimhigh2000

No honey

The club is number one, the magazine is the best for urban and elctronic music. Reports, review, updates. I'll type a little slower next time. There is a difference between a club and a Magazine.......I think I said, Voted Number 1 in URB magazine-I should have added a comma, probably the best magazine for urban and electronic music. Does that help?

Last edited:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Re: No honey

The club is number one, the magazine is the best for urban and elctronic music. Reports, review, updates. I'll type a little slower next time. There is a difference between a club and a Magazine.......I think I said, Voted Number 1 in URB magazine-I should have added a comma, probably the best magazine for urban and electronic music. Does that help?
Clear now. It's still on the bottom of every other chart. :cheers:

Aimhigh2000

Back to Reality

Ok, so back to the idea of a nice club in southern md. It is time to start thinking of location. Without alienating everyone, how about Mechanicsville/Charlotte Hall? That is kinda of central, with Rt 6 from La Plata, Rt 5 and Rt 231?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Re: The Club

Besides, it is still ranked and voted as America's Number 1 club. Not too shabby. Nuff said.
However, please tell me where you included "by URB magazine." :confused:

cityboy

Included? I don't know look in search engine!

However, please tell me where you included "by URB magazine."

Just type in URB Magazine in yahoo. Then its somewhere in there. I'm not archive, I can't keep track of everything that magazines say! Lord have mercy.:crazy: