Night Courts Richard Moll New Vocalist for Napalm Death

Misfit

Lawful neutral
http://tyrannyoftradition.com/2015/...-introduced-as-new-vocalist-for-napalm-death/

Richard Moll, the actor known to millions as the hulking but loveable 6 foot 8 bailiff on the 1980s television show Night Court, has become the new face of one of the most iconic bands in all of heavy metal. Starting in the Fall, Moll will be touring as the vocalist of legendary extreme metal outfit Napalm Death.

The news comes on the heels of the announcement by singer Barney Greenway that he’d be stepping away from the band to become the Northeast Regional Communication Director for American Presidential Candidate Bernie Sanders. Greenway will rejoin the band after the election, but asked his close friend Moll to take over vocals until he’s ready to return.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Bull is a singer! Who knew!

Comments are funny...

…which is actually an interesting turn of events given the release of Harry Anderson’s doo-wop album last year entitled “In The Night Court Eclipse”…

You dumb dummy. The name of his doo-wop album was
“In The Still of The Night Court.”

No… no. THAT was the title of the Whitesnake tribute album that Markie Post and John Larroquette recorded back in ’89

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I am a fan and it's extremely confusing.

I have only heard of them and it made perfect sense to me.

Those who are outside or too close to the center are confused. Those of us who keep a respectful distance are clear.

I'm like Confucius. :diva: