Night Leg Cramps

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Help! Hubby has drank every drop of pickle juice from every jar of pickles in the fridge. Anyone got any other suggestions for relieving them?

I'm leaning toward dehydration and needing to drink more water, but he doesn't agree.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Help! Hubby has drank every drop of pickle juice from every jar of pickles in the fridge. Anyone got any other suggestions for relieving them?

I'm leaning toward dehydration and needing to drink more water, but he doesn't agree.
Yes, water. Lots of it. It will help flush the excess salts out and help with the cramps.

I like pickle juice too, but only a swig once in a blue moon because that much salt is just not good for you.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I suffer from bad circulation in my legs and found that if I force myself to drink lots of water, especially after noon, the cramps are very few and far between. At bedtime I'll drink a big glass of water and that seems to be key. I may have to get up during the night, but not in pain. I'll also drink a glass of water when I have to get up in the night. I hope he finds the cure for these cramps. They make life miserable until you figure out what works. Lots of water definitely works for me!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I suffer from bad circulation in my legs and found that if I force myself to drink lots of water, especially after noon, the cramps are very few and far between. At bedtime I'll drink a big glass of water and that seems to be key. I may have to get up during the night, but not in pain. I'll also drink a glass of water when I have to get up in the night. I hope he finds the cure for these cramps. They make life miserable until you figure out what works. Lots of water definitely works for me!
Mio.

Get some to enhance your water. I go through almost a gallon a day.