Nikkos

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Lights on, people inside yesterday evening. Oh please, please let someone from the family reopen. Anyone know how the mother is doing?

ontheriver

My daughter sent me a Facebook post from Lambrini's daughter last month. No idea how she found it... Daughter said her mom missed her customers dearly and would love to hear from them and that her birthday is in January. I sent something to her and her daughter responded. So happy to see a smiling pic of her!

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
A gyro. Ok, I'll do some more reconnaissance, we can order takeout and have a small gathering.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Souvlaki FTW. When Niko's closed it left a big hole in St. Mary's County. Hopefully that hole will be filled soon.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I saw the lights on and the OPEN sign lit 2 days ago, thought someone else had taken over. It would be real nice if she was back.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
They've been open since mid-November, guys. :lol:

I haven't stopped in yet, but a couple of friends said it was pretty good.

ontheriver

Six or seven of us would go there for lunch back in the day. Everyone had gyros. The office reeked the rest of the afternoon.

Ah, good times... good times.
Six or seven of us would go there for lunch back in the day. Everyone had gyros. The office reeked the rest of the afternoon.

Ah, good times... good times.

My late husband and I started going there when they first opened. The owner and Lambrini had a beautiful boat and we'd see them on the river. Their boat was named "Poseidon". I always thought that was funny. Talk about good times....