Nikkos

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I don't think his name was really Charlie. Just his nickname because of the stutter. No political correctness (or offense taken for that matter) back in those days.
Ah, then it's probably the same guy. There was only one that had a stutter. He just happens to be the same guy that reprogrammed the Macs....

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
One of them had a brick house off Chancellors Run. Don't remember which street, but about half way down the street on the left...
Yeah, I know who that is. He retired and moved south many years ago. He was the one that was instrumental in getting work for my ex and I when Calverton closed in '93.

ontheriver

Yeah, I know who that is. He retired and moved south many years ago. He was the one that was instrumental in getting work for my ex and I when Calverton closed in '93.

Small world! Can't remember his name.... it'll come to me later

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I LOVED their gyros. oh and their slovakia. and their pizza. and the way I'd say girow and the owner would say gyro. and their baklava.
My first, but not last, true gyros, at a Greek run concession trailer on a street in 80's Nuremberg, was the bomb! If one is to experience a true gyros, it must be an old Greek original recipe, and served by a Greek. Along with a aperitif of Ouzo. Damn good eating!

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
If I may ...

My first, but not last, true gyros, at a Greek run concession trailer on a street in 80's Nuremberg, was the bomb! If one is to experience a true gyros, it must be an old Greek original recipe, and served by a Greek. Along with a aperitif of Ouzo. Damn good eating!

My Mrs. is Greek, had A LOT of good food at her family home and those of her relatives.