Nip/Tuck New Season

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Straight from Myspace:

ALL YOU NIP-TUCK FANS LISTEN UP!

YOUR WAIT IS ALMOST OVER!

GET READY FOR NEW SECRETS, SCANDALS, AND DRAMATIC TRANSFORMATIONS...IN APPERANCE THAT IS.

A NEW SEASON OF PLASTIC PLEASURE COMES TO A T.V.

NEAR YOU

TUES, JAN.

10PM EASTERN & PACIFIC TIME

ENJOY!

REMINDER: A NEW SEASON OF DAMAGES BEGINS JAN. 7TH 10PM E-PT.

FX IS TAKING OVER YOUR WEEKNIGHTS IN 2009 BABY!

WERE FREAKIN' X-TREME!

Cowgirl

:rolleyes: I HATE that they're making us wait so long. I read somewhere that after the season in Jan, they're going to have one more season (starting in Jan 2010), then that's it. :shrug: Who knows if that's true.

sookietex

addicted to Nip/Tuck
Straight from Myspace:

ALL YOU NIP-TUCK FANS LISTEN UP!

YOUR WAIT IS ALMOST OVER!

GET READY FOR NEW SECRETS, SCANDALS, AND DRAMATIC TRANSFORMATIONS...IN APPERANCE THAT IS.

A NEW SEASON OF PLASTIC PLEASURE COMES TO A T.V.

NEAR YOU

TUES, JAN.

10PM EASTERN & PACIFIC TIME

ENJOY!

REMINDER: A NEW SEASON OF DAMAGES BEGINS JAN. 7TH 10PM E-PT.

FX IS TAKING OVER YOUR WEEKNIGHTS IN 2009 BABY!

WERE FREAKIN' X-TREME!

:yahoo::clap:Thanks jwwb2000 :yahoo::clap:

gemma_rae

Did anyone catch last nights episode. Nip/Tuck is one bizarre show. They have covered everything imaginable...well almost.

Also any Rescue Me fans out there? They are finally showing previews for it starting back up in April with 22 episodes. Saw these during Nip/Tuck:popcorn:

Last edited:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Did anyone catch last nights episode. Nip/Tuck is one bizarre show. They have covered everything imaginable...well almost.

Also any Rescue Me fans out there? They are finally showing previews for it starting back up in April with 22 episodes. Saw these during Nip/Tuck:popcorn:

Last night was definately odd. I was cracking up when C. Troy's implant became unattached :lol:

Jameo

What?!

I love Rescue Me. I can't wait for it to start again.

gemma_rae

Last night was definately odd. I was cracking up when C. Troy's implant became unattached :lol:

SPOILER AHEAD if you tivo'ed Nip/Tuck last night:

That was funny:killingme.
Nice father to ask his son to do his penis enlargement surgery. No wonder Raj had Matt slam his entire hand in the truck door! :crazy:

Last edited:

LordStanley

I know nothing

I stopped watching when they moved to hollywood. It just became too outthere.

I saw bits and pieces last night.

Suprised Liz lost weight and Boned Christain.

But the shows plot is all over the place...