Nispey Hussle

catlingirl

Who is this person and what has he done to warrant news coverage? I never heard of him before he died, so what’s the big deal? Just curious is all. And no I don’t feel like looking him up. Just want others opionion. Thanks

PeoplesElbow

Ive been wondering if he has been in the news so much because people like saying Nipsy Hustle on TV. I bet if his name was Bob Smith they wouldn't give a crap.

transporter

Who is this person and what has he done to warrant news coverage? I never heard of him before he died, so what’s the big deal? Just curious is all. And no I don’t feel like looking him up. Just want others opionion. Thanks

Just to point out the stunningly obvious:

It would have taken less time and effort to punch the name into a search engine than to put up your silly post!

Chris0nllyn

The reason his death is supposedly newsworthy is because he was supposedly a 'good guy'. I am just waiting for his drug and gang connections to come to light.

Come to light? He grew up in Crenshaw and was open about his gang life as a teen.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

It would have taken less time and effort to punch the name into a search engine than to put up your silly post!
You mean in the exact same way you could nullify all your stupid and inflammatory arguments by simply searching for the logical truths? Think of all the time you could save by researching for actual facts than posting all your drivel here. Webster himself defined a word just for you in his dictionary -- Hypocrite ~ is the contrivance of a false appearance of virtue or goodness, while concealing real character or inclinations, especially with respect to religious, political, and moral beliefs; hence, in a general sense, hypocrisy may involve dissimulation, pretense, or a sham.

Toxick

Splat
If a cop had shot him, he would be up for sainthood by now.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to point out the ERIC HOLDER KILLED HIM*

* Not the former Attorney General Eric Holder, of course. I am, in no way, trying to be deceptive by blasting a large accusatory statement about a public figure, which is misleading in it's accuracy. I would never do that. Neither would CNN or the Washington Post.