glhs837

Power with Control

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
We almost had an accident near there last week. Our near collusion was at 235/Bay Forest Rd. I would post the dash cam video here, but it is too large for upload. Check out our FB page to see it, TPD. It is scary-close to see this truck coming straight at us.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
We almost had an accident near there last week. Our near collusion was at 235/Bay Forest Rd. I would post the dash cam video here, but it is too large for upload. Check out our FB page to see it, TPD. It is scary-close to see this truck coming straight at us.
That was crazy! I'm so glad you guys are ok. :huggy:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
It's worth your life to drive here anymore. I saw my life flash this evening.

In the Slingshot coming back from Solomns, stop for the light NB on 4 at 235, in the right-most left turn lane (also the straight-thru lane), going to turn left, flashers going. Light changes, move into the intersection. In the middle of the intersection, the car on my left (in a left turn only lane) doesn't turn left, doesn't even pause and drives straight across and continues on 4N, completely cutting me off. Missed me by inches, no fooling. If contact had been made, it would not have been pretty.

glhs837

Power with Control

Did you post that to the SOMD Crap Drivers page? If so, yeah, that was nuts.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
It's worth your life to drive here anymore. I saw my life flash this evening.

In the Slingshot coming back from Solomns, stop for the light NB on 4 at 235, in the right-most left turn lane (also the straight-thru lane), going to turn left, flashers going. Light changes, move into the intersection. In the middle of the intersection, the car on my left (in a left turn only lane) doesn't turn left, doesn't even pause and drives straight across and continues on 4N, completely cutting me off. Missed me by inches, no fooling. If contact had been made, it would not have been pretty.
I've had this happen. Luckily, I was going straight through, but I usually go to the left lane as I cross to allow S235 traffic to continue their merge onto S4. I suppose he thought he was safe, since most people use the right lane when they cross. Oblivious jackass.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
And another one today. I wasn't involved, just watched it. NB on 5, red light on Mechanicsville Rd. Light turns green we all move forward. Car blows not one but 2 red lights on Mechanicsville Rd, cuts off the SB traffic on 5 and nearly t-bones a truck on NB5.

I'm gonna stay off the roads for a while.

Grumpy

I was just looking at that FB page about someone passing on the shoulder (not because someone was making a left and stopped, but at speed)...Musta been 3 or 4 people defending that assinine move..What the eff is wrong with these people...yikes..

glhs837

Power with Control
I was just looking at that FB page about someone passing on the shoulder (not because someone was making a left and stopped, but at speed)...Musta been 3 or 4 people defending that assinine move..What the eff is wrong with these people...yikes..

Yeah, that page is amazing for that. Posted about leaving Ridge DG heading north, and someone passing me on the left by the veterans joint. Even said I was between 5-8 over the limit when it happened and a lot of them said the passer was still okay to pass over the double yellow.